Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sunsets and sunrises 🌅

Recently I have come to the realisation that I adore watching the sun set and rise. 
I've seen many a sunset, especially while I am in the Isle of Wight as in the summer it sets at about 9ish each night, but I have only seen one sunrise in my life, and that was last week on my girls holiday to Zakynthos or how it is more commonly known, Zante. We stayed up and went straight from our night out to the beach where we watched the sun rise over the Zante sands, and now I'm obsessed. I wish I had the stamina to stay up all night every night and watch a sun rise every morning, however that wouldn't be healthy and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone! 
There is something about this simple act of nature that mesmerises me. The way it creates different colours leaves me in oar and makes me want to take endless amounts of Instagram pictures of it. 
I wish my life was just watching the sun set and rise over and over, but unfortunately I like sleep too much for that. 
Here are some pictures I've got recently: 
These two were the sunrise in Zante last week! 
These sunsets were taken in the Isle of Wight! 
If you like pictures of the sun moving as much as me then follow our Instagram @ourlivesoninsta as I'm forever uploading new pictures I've taken
Thank you for reading,
-J 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment