Saturday 25 April 2015

5 Reasons Why I Love Spring



My favourite season has always been winter, however I am starting to change my mind, I am currently obsessed with spring and I think it is working its way to my top season spot, so here are my top 5 reasons why I am loving spring at the moment:


5) Game of thrones starts, this one is not a usual reason for people to love spring but it is true spring always brings about a new series of games of thrones so it is just another reason why I am loving spring.


4) Chocolate, easter always leaves a massive supply of chocolate in my house which in my eyes is always good (even if i am trying to be healthy)


3) The blue sky, who doesn't love a blue sky? its not normally until summer that we see these in England so to get some already is brilliant.


2) The flowers, I love the hydrangeas, daffodils, blossom and the roses the most. They are so pretty I just want to have an endless supply of them in my room.


1) How much it has lifted my spirits, this has never happened before as I am usually content all year round but for the first time I have got fed up of the cold winter, I need the sunny weather, blue skys and tans that spring brings. Just for the sun to be out has made me feel so much happier and excited for summer.



Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite season is in the comments or tweet us our twitter is @livesofhandj
-J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment