Sunday 29 March 2015

My Netflix Recommendations

Netflix is my one true love so I thought that I would share some of my favorite TV shows and films to watch on it. Recently I have been really loving all the newly added, so good job Netflix!

1) Pretty Little Liars.
I am only on Season 3 of this show, but I am hooked! It is such an addictive tv show to start watching so if you need to be revising or doing something else important I would not recommend watching this because you will undoubtedly become addicted to it.

2) Gossip Girl.
Another addictive show to watch, but so so great, I loved this and watched it so quickly as I got drawn into the characters, so again do not start this series if you have other things to do, it is very ADDICTIVE! 

3) Merlin.
I have always loved Merlin, I have every series on DVD! But having it on netflix means I can watch it easier so if I just want to watch something but I'm not sure what then Merlin is my go to tv program. Would definitely recommend this series. 

4) Disney. 
This is a bit of an odd recommendation as there is not a specific film I would recommend as all of them are brilliant, if you just type in disney to the search bar you get over ten disney films to choose from and recently netflix have been good with their choice of new disney films (brave, hunchback of Notre dam, Hercules and oz the great and powerful), definitely the best kind of films out there! 

5) Mock the Week.
A comedy quiz show that makes me laugh every episode, this is mine and my dad's sense of humor in a nutshell, and I love it! It is my go to program on netflix when I need a laugh, it's only the older series's though so would love it if the new ones could be up too *hint hint netflix*

Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite thing to watch on netflix is at the moment, 
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment