Wednesday 28 January 2015

Current must-have products

Hannah here!
I hope you have all had a lovely winter break and are enjoying the new year. After a much needed break we have finally got ourselves organised and back into the swing of things. I thought I would  share with you some of the products I really couldn't live without!

The body shop tea tree cleanser
This is an absolute must have and I don't go a day without using it. It is perfect for mattifying and toning oily skin!

Tangle teaser
This was a new product to me in 2014 and I don't know how I coped before it! If anyone hasn't tried this, I don't know what your waiting for!

Real techniques stippling brush
I use this everyday to blend in my concealer and nothing does the job as well as this brush, its an absolute staple product.

The body shop shower gels
They all have such a lovely and refreshing scent, but my favourite is definitely strawberry. They're a tad pricey for a shower gel, but they last well and I feel so good using them. The scents I have are; Vineyard Peach, Mango, and Strawberry!

Vo5 "Give me texture" hair spray
I go through so many cans of this and I simply couldn't fault this product. its the perfect texturising spray with a great scent. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. I am always looking for new products to try, and would love to hear what your current must-have products are! -H xox

No comments:

Post a Comment