Wednesday 10 December 2014

Second five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar (Blogmas day 10)

Jess here,
This year for christmas I have got the YouBeauty advent calendar, this is an advent calendar filled with skincare products, makeup and general beauty products and I thought I would share what I get in my calendar every five days. So here is the second five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar 2014:
Day six) An aromatherapy candle, since I have got this I have burnt it each day when I'm either in the shower or bath and it fills my whole bathroom with the nicest relaxing scent, I definitely think that when I finish burning this one I will be purchasing another!
Day seven) A Sisley radiant glow express mask, I used this the day I got it and although I did not see any results of my skin glowing it definitely made my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom and along with the aromatherapy candle was the perfect combination for a relaxing night.
Day eight) A Philip Kingsley hair elasticizer this product is to be used on you hair as a mask before you shampoo and condition, I am yet to use this as it is a 10-20 minute treatment and I have not had the time, however I am really looking forward to see if it makes a difference to my hair.

Day nine) A Teeez desert metal mascara, I am in love with the wand for this mascara!!! The actual mascara formula is great too, and at one point when I was wearing it I even rubbed my eye and it didn't smudge, however the applicator is what makes this product, because it is so thin at the top it makes getting my inner eye and bottom lashes so much easier than using a normal mascara wand does, so I would highly recommend this product. A smudge proof easy to apply black mascara! 

Day ten) And finally I got a Burt's bees almond and milk hand cream, it smells delicious and exactly like marzipan, I can imagine the smell getting quite sickly if I used it all the time however I am going to make sure I only use it when I really need to.

-J xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment