Monday 8 December 2014

Hannah's top three winter time skin care products (Blogmas day 11)

Hannah here!
For today's blogmas post it was my turn to do my favourite winter skincare products! During These cold months I find that my skin really suffers so I try extra hard to maintain a good scincare routine. Here are my top three winter scincare products!

3) St Ives Face Scrub (apricot) 
This face scrub has been a real life saver this winter as I tend to get dry patches on both my face and arms. This scrub can be used anywhere on your body to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dull surface cells. I use this product in the shower once or twice a week and find that it leaves my skin feeling so much healthier. 

2) Garner Micellar Cleanser
This is a product that Jess introduced to me a few months ago and I am obsessed! After reading Jess' blogpost on the clenser I had to try it. This is a miracle product that not only cleanses your face, but can remove all makup quickly. It is the most efficient and gentle skin product I have ever tried. 

1) The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
My favourite winter skin care product has to be The Body Shop's tea tree toner. I have a very oily t-zone making me prone to breakouts. Since using this product I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and would never dream of going back! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you are enjoying blogmas, and found this post both enjoyable and useful! -H xox

2 comments:

  1. I have awkward combo skin, of which my t-zone is oily so maybe the tea tree toner would help even it out :)
    Great post :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend the toner, it is the best skin care product I have tried so far! Good luck if you decide to try it. Thank you for commenting and reading! Hannah x

      Delete