Friday 5 December 2014

First five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar (Blogmas day 5)

Jess here,
This year for christmas I have got the YouBeauty advent calendar, this is an advent calendar filled with skincare products, makeup and general beauty products and I thought I would share what I get in my calendar every five days. So here is the first five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar 2014:

Day 1) A Liz Earle cleanse and polish mini set, I am so happy to have received this as I have been wondering whether to buy this skin care product for months and now I can test it out, when I tried this I loved it, this product made my face feel so nice and the idea of having the muslin cloth to wipe your face is very clever.


Day 2) A Laura Mercier foundation primer, I had not heard of this product before so I am very excited to try this out, when I tested it on my hand it felt very light and smooth so hopefully it will be the same when using it on my face (which I have not done yet as I do not wear facial makeup on weekdays as I am just going to school) 
Day 3) A Molton brown orange and bergamot body wash, this smells delicious and I'm so disappointed its so small as I am in love with the smell! 

Day 4) An Essie nail polish, this is he colour peak of chic, I think this nail polish an be used by itself or as an over coat, however I personally think it would look nicer over another colour nail polish! I really like this as it is sparkley and Christmassy!!! 
Day 5) A caudalìe nourishing body lotion, this is an anti oxidant moisturising body cream (however I think I will put it in my bag as a hand cream as it is the perfect size), I am not sure how to describe the smell, and at first I was not sure if I liked it however it is definitely growing on me each time I use it! 

Thanks for Reading,
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment