Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Beauty Haul (Blogmas Day 14)

Hi Hannah here,
For the 14th day of Blogmas I will be showing you some beauty items I picked up while Christmas shopping yesterday! 
 
1) the first item I picked up was the Soap and Glory "scrub your nose in it" facial scrub. This is a pore-refining scrub which I am eager to try as it was recommended to me by a friend! 

2) I also picked up the "Dr Spot" breakout clearing gel from the same Soap and Glory range. I am particularly prone to breakouts so I'm always eager to try out new products that aim to battle blemishes. 

3) I am a huge lover of nail polish and really enjoy painting my nails in a festive colour during the winter. So I had to try the new nail polish from Rimmel's "Glitter Bomb" range in the colour 'midnight mistletoe'. I also picked up a deep red wine colour from Rita Ora's nail polish range with Rimmel, in the shade "Rita Rouge". 

Hope you've liked this post and if you have any of the products above and love them, let me know on our Twitter @livesofHandJ 
Thank you for reading,
-H xx



No comments:

Post a Comment