Wednesday 3 December 2014

Charlie and the chocolate factory (Blogmas day 4)

Hannah here! 
For our fourth blogmas post I thought I would tell you all about my trip to see Charlie and the chocolate factory in Covent Garden.


I was given the tickets by a friend of mine who won them in a competition but wasn't able to attend and had seen it last year (lucky me)! 
I took one of my school friends (Jess had already seen it) and we had a lovely evening. The musical is amazing. For anyone that hasn't seen it the set is phenomenal and it has such a large and talented cast. It is easily the best musical I have ever seen! This musical would be loved by all, and there's no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than with chocolate! 

Thank you for reading,comment or tweet us your thoughts and let me know if you've seen Charlie and the chocolate factory! 
-H xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment