Saturday 6 December 2014

❄️ Book review: 'Let it snow' ❄️ (Blogmas Day 6)

Hannah here!
Recently I read the rather festive book 'Let it snow' and thought it would make the perfect book review for day 6 of blogmas!


 It is a winter themed book of three holiday romances, written by three different authors. The authors are Maureen Johnson, Lauren Miracle, and John Green. Each author has written their own "winter romance" themed short story that all intertwine slightly. I loved the variety it offered in both characters and writing styles. I was also very impressed by the consideration the three authors had given for the other stories to create a well-written, and festive collection. This is a book I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who enjoys a light read and wants to get into the Christmas spirit! 

Thank you for reading, and lt me know if you, read 'let it snow'! I hope you are all enjoying December and all its wintery fun!
-H xox 

2 comments:

  1. I read that book not long ago and I quite enjoyed it. I love reading Christmas themed books at this time of year so if you have any other recommendations, be sure to write about them too! I hope you're having a beautiful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, and taking the time to comment, I'll be sure to update you on any great new reads! -H x

      Delete