Tuesday 12 August 2014

Washington DC -H

Hannah here!
I have finally returned from a weeks trip to Washington DC. I travelled alone and stayed with a relative living in downtown DC. I had the most incredible time sight seeing and exploring Washington on my own. Here are some pictures from my greatest adventure yet...

This is the area I lived in:

I of course captured the iconic view of the monument from the Lincoln memorial:

I took a stroll down constitution avenue:

Then I visited the Thomas Jefferson memorial:

The Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial was simply breathtaking:

Visiting the white house was definitely a highlight for me. I also met the funniest old woman who not only took my picture, but also gave me her opinion on what my best side was and how I should wear my hair. I have found a new bestfriend, sorry Jess.



I simply couldn't leave America without buying the infamous "cronut", a cross between a croissant and a donut can never go wrong in my eyes.

Thank you for reading, Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment