Saturday 16 August 2014

Travelling/ holiday essentials -H

Hi all,
Seeing as Jess and I are going on holiday again, it seemed a fitting time to share my travelling must haves. Here are just a few of the items I simply couldn't travel without:
  • Hand wipes, a small packet of hand or face wipes is brilliant for grubby fingers or removing make up.
  • Lip balm, my lips suffer dramatically during a flight so a good lip balm is essential
  • Neck pillow, this is only really  needed if your a big sleeper like I am 
  • Eye mask, again this is a personal must have for sleeping in all environments
  • Jumper, a warm and cosy jumper doubles up as a blanket or pillow if need be.
  • Snacks to keep energy levels up on long journeys
  • Water, no explanation needed staying hydrated is vital
  • Ipod, I wouldn't be able to travel without my music to listen to.
Thank you for reading and I hope this will prove useful next time you have to pack a bag!  -H xox

No comments:

Post a Comment