Saturday 16 August 2014

The Disney Tag

Hannah and Jess here, 

Today we are doing the Disney tag,

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

Jess: swimming through the sea like Ariel, think how much fun that would be!

Hannah:The dance with Prince Charming at the ball in Cinderella *swoon*

2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.


Jess: when me and Hannah went to Florida when we were 11, all of it was so amazing, however the Paris Disney is where most of my Disney memories are. I have a memory of me, Hannah and our dad's in the Disneyland hotel swimming pool, having a great time!! 
Hannah: Me and Jess trying to pull the sword out of the stone in Disneyland Paris when we were very little.

3. What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?


Jess: I agree with Hannah about the parade song, (the 'hey there hi there ho there it's a Disney kind of day' one!)

Hannah: The parade song (if that counts)

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

Jess: when I was three me Hannah and our families went to Disneyland Paris and that was my first visit.

Hannah: I first went to Disneyland Paris when I was 2 and a half with my mum and dad.

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?


Jess: Louis the crocodile from the princess and the frog, he is so upbeat I'd never be sad.

Hannah: The genie from Aladdin, "you aint never had a friend like me" 

6. Who is your favorite Disney Princesses? 


Jess: Rapunzel from tangled.

Hannah: My ultimate favourite disney princess is, and has always been Cinderella; but I loved Jasmine.

7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.


Jess: I don't think I have ever cried at a Disney film but I have cried at nearly all the Disney Pixar films, mainly finding nemo! 

Hannah: As Jess knows all too well, I never seize to cry when Simba's dad dies in The Lion King.

8. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?

Jess: Winnie the Pooh and I was terrified of Tigger every time I watched it!

Hannah: Either Cinderella or Peter Pan

9. What is your favorite Disney Movie?


Jess: I don't think I have a favorite I could watch any Disney film at any time!!! 

Hannah: Cinderella is quite simply a classic and my most loved film.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed our reminiscing.  -H&J xox


No comments:

Post a Comment