Saturday 9 August 2014

Staying at my sisters

Jess here,
I have two older sisters, one that lives very close, the other lives far away, so I do not usually get to visit one of my sisters however a couple of weeks ago I spent 4 nights at her house and I had such a lovely time so I thought I would share some of the things we did. 






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
We visited the beach, a country park, the cinema to see 'The Fault in our Stars' and done lots of shopping and playing with my sisters new kitten, Indie. Overall it was a lovely weekend and I just wish I could go there more often,
Thanks for Reading,
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment