Tuesday 12 August 2014

August favourites.

Jess and Hannah here, we thought we would share with you our august favorites:

Jess' faves:
-Lipton peach ice tea

-Watermelon 
-Barry m nail gelly -my favorite at the moment is the colour coconut which is a white colour.
-Primark halter tops: I think I own every colour thats how obsessed with them I am, they just sit nicely when I wear them so I love them, also they're only £2.50! 
-Frozen yoghurt- especially with fruits on it! 



Hannah's faves:
-Shift dresses, they are so comfortable and suit most shapes.
-eos lip balm (sweet mint) 
-birthday cake flavoured m&m's

-Piña coladas. They are, and always will be, my summer drink. 
- Stabilo fine liners, they have really helped get my mind back into school mode. 

That is all our favourites for August, we hope you enjoyed them. Let us know what you loved this summer! 
-Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment