Sunday 27 July 2014

YouTube.

Jess here,
My friend Megan has recently started a YouTube channel, where she is going to upload vlogs, hauls and challenges, last week me, Megan and our other friend Ellie decided to do a challenge video for Megan's YouTube channel...
We done the bean boozled challenge where you have to eat jelly beans and some taste really nice and others taste horrible (some made us feel sick they were that bad), I would love for you to go over to Megs YouTube and watch us suffer as we conquered this challenge...
(I thought I would add these two photos cause they sum up the challenge) 
Megs has also done another video of a vlog of her in Mexico, and I know she has some more vlogs where she is travelling lined up for the future, so please subscribe to her cause trust me it will be worth it!!! 
Thank you for reading this, and please go subscribe to her, 
-J 
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment